Thursday, March 6, 2008

World War 1

The north had declare war on the south and guess which side am i on? I was in the side of the north the north is better than the south but the army of the south had more troops. The north had 1 million troops and the south had 3 million troops. The war was very scary. After day 10 of the war, everywhere you go you see bodies. I was lucky to survive but i almost died at the north full invasion battle. I was fight away when suddenly a guy from behind stab me and I realised I was stab and going to die. I turn and pull out my sword and chop of his head. After doing that I drop and passed out. When i woke up I found myself on a bed and later a person sitting beside me told me that the north had retreated after suffering 9 hundred thousand death. i was one of the lucky ones to survive.4 days later, the south attack the capital of the north and only 100 troops came out alive and retreated to the east and hide in the forest. We decided to disguise one of our teamates as the south army. He came back 30 days later with lots of information. We found out that the south left only 20 tousand troops and have very little food and going to the east where the where the forest is to find food. when we heard that, we camp at the entrance of the forest and waited for them to come. 3 days of waiting they finally came. we fired a rain of arrows at them and they were pin down. We kept shooting the rain of arrows until we ran out of arrows. We charge at them head on and start fighting to the death. we had this motto after we went into the forest"fight to the death!" At the end all the north troops died but the south side had heavy losses.

No comments: